- A Certified Human Resources professional for a local health care organization. A former CCCSA volunteer.
Dr. Thomas Cheuk
- Former professor of Health Economics, Dept. of Community Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba. Publisher of Canada 88 News.
- Ansel completed his legal studies in the UK, and joined the board not long after returning to Canada. He has been a long time volunteer in the Chinese community, and looking to help where he can.
- Colin joined the CCCSA board in June of 2017, bringing in experience volunteering for non-profits such as Startup Calgary, MADD, and Apathy is Boring. He is a product management leader at San Francisco-based software company, AppDirect. Colin holds a BComm from the University of Calgary.
- Danica has a honor bachelor of arts from the University of Toronto and a master degree in Science of Law, from the Thomas Jefferson University of Law. She also has CPA designations in Canada and the US. Danica is a senior manger in tax at Ernst & Young LLC and has previously volunteered in leadership roles in the Chinese Catholic church, organizing events and children’s programs.
- Jinny has been a realtor for 12 years. Now with First Place Reality. She now has her own real estate team and works for CCCSA as volunteer starting from 2007. Also volunteers for several other organizations.
- May has a MA degree in Adult Education from a British University and always work in the education sector, especially international education and cultural exchange program in school divisions and university in Calgary area. Having volunteered at some immigration services organizations in Calgary including CCCSA, Calgary Immigrant Women’s Association, Immigrant Services Calgary, etc. May has developed her interest and passion in the non-profit and social services sector and active with several organizations in this filed.
- Very active in the non-profit sector, Pearnel is interested in helping out diverse communities.
- Janet Yee is now professionally retired from her engineering company; and as a counsellor in psychology. She volunteered on CCCSA board in 1991 -1993 before moving to Vancouver. Upon return to Calgary, she volunteered on CCCSA board again from 2005 – 2015, 2016 – 2017. She has volunteered over 30 years on many collective/ hierarchical boards and committees on community, local and national levels carrying out varying capacities.
- I.T. specialist for a major drilling company and a longtime volunteer at CCCSA.
- Volunteered at CCCSA since the year 2000. A retiree whose career spanned from working in a restaurant to a lumberjack, power lineman climbing power poles, supporting and converting companies’ technologies and finally integrating companies.