- A Certified Human Resources professional for a local health care organization. A former CCCSA volunteer.
Dr. Thomas Cheuk
- Former professor of Health Economics, Dept. of Community Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba. Publisher of Canada 88 News.
- Danica is a Chartered Professional Accountant in Canada, a US Certified Public Accountant, and has a Master degree in Science of Law. Danica has previously volunteered in leadership roles in Catholic churches, organizing events and children’s programs.
- Pu-Wei joined the CCCSA board in 2017. She is a Chartered Professional Accountant and tax specialist in the Oil and Gas Industry. She moved to Canada in 2000 and got her Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) degree from the University of Saskatchewan. She is fluent in English and Chinese.
- Sunil has a MA degree in Accounting and Finance and +14 years experience working in embassies, non-profit organizations and the United Nations. Sunil is a Locomotive conductor at the Canadian Pacific Railway.
- Colin joined the CCCSA board in June of 2017, bringing in experience volunteering for non-profits such as Startup Calgary, MADD, and Apathy is Boring. He is a product management leader at San Francisco-based software company, AppDirect. Colin holds a BComm from the University of Calgary.
- Elena joined the CCCSA board in 2017. She possesses more than 12 years of experience in accounting and finance profession and is the manager, Financial Services department at the Alberta Securities Commission (ASC). Before joining the ASC, Elena was a manager at Ernst & Young LLP in their audit & assurance group. Elena holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Calgary and is a Chartered Accountant. Elena is also a designated Calgary area leader for the CPA Canada Financial Literacy program.
- Ansel completed his legal studies in the UK, and joined the board not long after returning to Canada. He has been a long time volunteer in the Chinese community, and looking to help where he can.
- Siming joined the CCCSA board in 2019, bringing in finance, accounting, team building and strategic management experience from her past work at major accounting firms serving a wide variety of domestic and international clients. She is currently working at the Alberta Securities Commission, the regulator responsible for administering Alberta’s securities laws. Siming is a Chartered Accountant and she holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Simon Fraser University.
- I.T. specialist for a major drilling company and a longtime volunteer at CCCSA.